Staff Benefits

hero1

Now Living Realty

Now Living Realty was launched in March 2012 with the backing of the Department of Housing to deliver more affordable housing to West Australians.

The scheme has delivered almost 450 homes to some lucky West Australians who have benefited from the partnership, which harnesses the strength and diversity of the BGC building brands and the Keystart Shared Equity Home Loan.

The Shared Equity Home Loan allows purchasers to have an 80% share in the property whilst the Department of Housing retains the other 20%. This reduces the initial purchasing cost and repayments. Over-time the purchaser can buy additional shares from the Department of Housing to eventually retain 100% of the property.

It really is a win win situation for prospective homeowners and one several BGC staff members have taken advantage of.

Note: Unfortunately staff discounts do not apply to Now Living Homes.

http://www.nowliving.com.au/?gclid=CLHq-qXXlLcCFQVZpQodV3sAPQ